Would I Lie To You? by Brad Vance is the first book in his new series, The Game Players. Join us as Brad tells about 5 things he can’t write without. Don’t forget the giveaway!
Software billionaire Marc Julian’s orderly life is shattered one night by a cyber-intrusion into his company’s servers. He’s always surrounded himself with the best people, but finding the culprit behind this might require a real expert…and sometimes it takes a thief to catch a thief.
Jesse Winchester and his team of “grey hat” hackers are suddenly available to Marc. Marc doesn’t know if he should trust Jesse with the keys to his company’s kingdom. After all, Jesse’s a convicted felon, sent to prison for violating the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. A felon sentenced to thirty-five years in prison, who mysteriously served only three years before being released…
Marc’s first company, his whole life, was shattered because he trusted the wrong person. This time there’s even more at stake, but few other options. Especially when his evil enemies, the billionaire industrialist Krom brothers, are revealed to be the source of the intrusion.
Is Jesse there to help Marc, or does he have his own history with the Kroms, his own score to settle? As Jesse and Marc spend more time together, their growing intimacy is at war with their need to win their respective battles. Soon the game they start to play with each other, against each other, becomes more exciting, more exquisitely frustrating…and more dangerous.
He’d made a mistake with Marc. He’d thought they could play a game together, to pass the time, let off steam, release stress. Marc was smart enough to know that that’s all it was.
But the look on his face, when Jesse said goodbye… The shock. The disappointment. The…
Say it. The hurt. That was when Jesse knew that for Marc, it had been more.
That was when Jesse knew that it had been more for him, too.
Five things I can’t write without:
- Caffeine! I’ve had to temporarily give up coffee because of a stomach issue, and tea, man, tea just doesn’t call the Muses. I need alternatives!
- Music. I can’t stand silence, it creeps me out. It’s distracting – there’s the refrigerator humming, there’s the cat barfing, it’s too much.
- A giant monitor. I have some vision issues so I need everything blown up as big as I can get it.
- Kitties. One of them jumps up in my lap when I’m most focused on what I’m doing, and the other curls up beneath my feet, so I can never just jump out of the chair – I have to do a “cat check” before I swing around in the chair so I don’t send her flying.
- The knowledge that I have fans who are going to buy what I write. If I had to go back to the early days, where I wondered if I was just shouting down a well when I published stuff, it would just wreck me.
Rafflecopter Prize: One of three E-book copies of ‘Would I Lie To You?’ by Brad Vance
Click here or on the image to enter the Rafflecopter
About the author
Brad Vance writes gay romance, erotica and paranormal stories and novels, including the breakout hits “A Little Too Broken” and “Have a Little Faith in Me.”
Where to find the author:
Facebook Author Page: www.bradvanceerotica.wordpress.com
Tour Dates & Stops: May 11 – May 29, 2015